Glenhove Conference Centre Facilities
With a variety of venues including a 200 seater amphitheatre, elegant boardrooms, a library, bar and golf terrace, Glenhove Conference Centre is a popular choice for all kinds of events. It’s also home to the National Pharmacy Museum, which shouldn’t come as a surprise because 52 Glenhove Road is also the location of the Pharmaceutical Society of South Africa.
In addition to their well-appointed meeting rooms, they offer amenities such as secure on-site parking, an independent power source and Wi-Fi. Their kitchen is responsible for serving up a variety of delicious fare.
How to get to Melrose Place Guest Lodge from Glenhove Conference Centre
The best and quickest way to get to Melrose Place Guest Lodge from Glenhove Conference Centre involves Venus Street and Arran Avenue.
Here are step-by-step directions:
Melrose Place Guest Lodge Conference Facilities
- As you leave Glenhove Conference Centre, head west on Glenhove Rd/M20 toward 5th St.
- After travelling for about 300m, turn right onto Venus St.
- You’ll reach a roundabout after 550m where you need to take the 3rd exit and stay on Venus St.
- After 500m, take a slight left onto Arran Avenue.
- Finally, at the stop sign, turn left onto North Street and Melrose Place Guest Lodge will be on your left. Look out for our sign post just past the speed hump.
Looking for a stylish venue to host your next corporate function, training workshop or seminar? Melrose Place Guest Lodge has 3 bright and stylish conference venues for you to choose from.
Each venue can be arranged in different styles to suit your purposes and our largest venue can accommodate up to 40 delegates. With secure parking, Wi-Fi and accommodation on site, Melrose Place Guest Lodge is the ideal choice for a memorable corporate event.
We offer competitive Conference Rates or you can contact us directly to design a package that meets your requirements.
VIEW OUR CONFERENCE FACILITIES